It wasn‘t a perfect match? If you for whatever reason would like to exchange or return your order, we are of course more than happy to assist. But as a company that is making conscious decisions everyday to be accountable and promote sustainable fashion, we ask that you consider your purchase.
Returns and exchanges must be made within 14 business days from the date of delivery. All the returned and exchanged garments must be in the original packaging in an unworn condition with the tags attached. We also ask that our returns be sent back in the original postal mailer (it has a double self-adhesive sealing strip for this very purpose) to help decrease environmental waste
Please contact us to organize a return on: email@example.com, and our customer support team will walk you through the steps. Please note that we unfortunately do not cover the shipping costs for returns or exchanges. Refer to the "How to make a return or exchange" guide below:To initiate a return, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org stating EXCHANGE or RETURN in the subject headline. (Please keep in mind that we do not cover the costs for returns that are returned for a refund or exchanged for another style or size.)
- You’ll be given access to our returns portal where you can login and select the item(s) that wasn’t the right match.
- In the return portal you’ll receive the address of our warehouse where you can send your return package to.
- Please pack the returned products back into the original packaging by simply tearing off the used sticky strip and close it with the second sticky strip.
- Next, simply stick the shipping and address label onto the outside of the package and send it back to us.
- As soon as we receive and review your return, your refund will be issued. Note that It can take up to 1-3 business days to process your return. Once a refund has been initiated, it can take up to 10 business days for the returned funds to be available on the payment method you used to checkout. This depends on the payment method you used on checkout, and your bank’s processing times.