Available in four soothing colorways, ‘Dauphine’ comes with a bold ethnic pattern across the full length of the towel.
We constantly collect inspo for new prints and add them to our mood boards - they’re bursting with vivacious colours, quick sketches and dreamy pics.
Our pieces are carefully crafted and hand finished on a made-to-order basis in our small-scale partner’s facility. We resonated with their team of talented tailors, and especially with their ethical production practices.
Most importantly - our team tests out every print sample before we give the final ‘go’. How do we test? Catch some quality Z’s of course all in the name of research.
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- 72" x 40" inches – 180cm x 100cm. The sizes might differ slightly
- Sourced from a small local producer in Denizli, Turkey
- Wash at 30°C degrees on a gentle cycle
- Let dry by hanging and iron your towel after each wash
For any other locations, please check our International Service Disruptions table. If your country is affected, there's no need to worry! We will hold your order and ship it out as soon as shipping to your destination is possible again. And you can, of course, count on us for easy & effortless returns.